“Steve is a consummate professional and a talented improviser, adept at comedic and dramatic roles. It's been a pleasure working with him." - Michael Goldburg Navy Yards Production
"Steve never auditioned for the role and was hired solely on the recommendation of another actor. We were very pleased with his professionalism, dedicationand thorough understanding and delivery of the character he protrayed."- Brian Nesbit Writer/Director/Creator Pivot Point
- Steve is one of the Producers and is the named role in the short Waiting for Lichtenstein.
- Steve is appearing as Leonard Goldman (Soup Guy) in a sure fire short film hit called Sure-Fire by Home on the Range Productions directed by Michael Goldburg.
-Steve has completed acting in 2 short films as part of Actors Green Room’s 72 hr short film challenge. The first is A Year and a Day. He also has producer and script consultant credits as well. The second was Assassin Nation in which he also has a Producer credit.
- He is also shooting his co-lead role on the Web Series King Sun as Godfather Don Sal. Steve is assisting writing as well.
- Steve will be headed to London in July to take part in a week long on-camera scene study and physical movement workshop at Bruford College.
- Waiting for Lichtenstein will be hitting the festival trail all over this country.
- Sure-Fire is winning awards at festivals all over this country.
- Steve will be honored once again to be studying with Jean Louis Rodrigue and Kristof Konrad in New York.
- Steve currently is studying with Anthony Robert Grasso for on-camera scene study.
- Steve is proud to say that he continues his training with the fantastic Amy Jo Berman in Los Angeles and Katie Kallacky Toomey in DC as well.
- Steve continues his Linklater Voice technique as taught to him by Natalie McManus