“Steve is a consummate professional and a talented improviser, adept at comedic and dramatic roles. It's been a pleasure working with him." - Michael Goldburg Navy Yards Production
"Steve never auditioned for the role and was hired solely on the recommendation of another actor. We were very pleased with his professionalism, dedicationand thorough understanding and delivery of the character he protrayed."- Brian Nesbit Writer/Director/Creator Pivot Point
- Had a co-star role on an Evil Lives Here on the Identification Discovery Channel which aired on Sept 17.
- Completed shooting a guest star role on the pilot called General Mess. He plays Dr. Alexander. The pilot was directed by David Garcia.
- Was honored to be "pinned" to the major feature film “Harriet”.
- Steve attended the master class intensive at Bruford College I London taught by Anthony Grasso and Janice Orlandi combining movement and film scene work.
- In the process of co-creating and producing a short film to be shot next spring.
- Continues shooting his co-lead role on the Web Series King Sun as Godfather Don Sal. Steve is assisting writing as well.
- Will begin working on a co-lead role in a play to be performed in March in New York.
- Waiting for Lichtenstein will be hitting the festival trail all over this country.
- Sure-Fire is winning awards at festivals all over this country.
- Honored once again to be studying with Jean Louis Rodrigue and Kristof Konrad in New York for Embodying the Character through imagery, elements, and Alexander technique work.
- Currently proud to be studying with Anthony Robert Grasso for on-camera scene study.
- Also, proud to say that he continues his training with the fantastic Amy Jo Berman in Los Angeles and Katie Kallacky Toomey in DC as well.